COPY RIGHTS : TO AVOID COPYRIGHT VIOLATIONS, ALL POSTS ARE SHOWN ALONG WITH SOURCES FROM WHERE ITS TAKEN. PLEASE CONTACT ME IN MY EMAIL SALEEMASRAF@GMAIL.COM , IF YOU ARE THE AUTHOR AND YOUR NAME IS NOT DISPLAYED IN THE ARTICLE.THE UNINTENTIONAL LAPSE ON MY PART WILL BE IMMEDIATELY CORRECTED.

I HAVE SHARED ALL MY PRACTICAL WATER TREATMENT EXPERIENCES WITH SOLVED EXAMPLE HERE SO THAT ANYBODY CAN USE IT.

SEARCH THIS BLOG BELOW FOR ENVO ,COMPACT STP,ETP,STP,FMR,MBBR,SAFF,IRON,ARSENIC,FLUORIDE,FILTER,RO,UASB,BIO GAS,AERATION TANK,SETTLING TANK,DOSING,AMC.

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Sunday, January 01, 2017

DOCTOR ONLINE HEALTH TIPS (DOLHT) Homeopathic Remedies for herpes




DOCTOR ONLINE HEALTH TIPS (DOLHT) Homeopathic Remedies for herpes

All You have to do is that You Just email us at greenshield2002@gmail.com following details.
1. Age: ,2.Sex , 3.Query / medical problem:
Our team will contact you soon by email with full confidentiality
Disclaimer:
Always contact your doctor before trying anything given below.AND NEVER STOP THE MEDICATION GIVEN BY YOUR DOCTOR. This is for information only. All information sources are indicated.
http://homeopathicremediesandtreatment.com/Homeopathy-for-Genital-Herpes.php
None of these medicines should be taken without professional advice.
Homeopathic Remedies for herpes
·         Apis.
·         Arsenicum album.
·         Cantharis.
·         Graphites.
·         Hepar sulphuricum.
·         Mercurius solubilis.
·         Nat-mur.
·         Nitric acid.
·         Rhus tox.
·         Sulphur.

Healing Diet for  Herpes

Apply apple cider to the affected region, twice a day.

Avoid consumption of refined foods.

Eat foods high in lysine.

Avoid foods in arginine such as peanuts, chocolate, seeds, and cereals.

Drink eight to ten glasses of water, per day.

Garlic is antiviral. In the morning take a tiny piece of garlic and crush it with the knife. Follow with a glass of water (swallowing instead of chewing avoids garlic breath).


Aconitum is indicated in the early stage of herpes. There is a fever, a burning, tingling sensation in the affected area.

Rhus toxicodendron treats herpes simplex lesions, cold sores, shingles, and pustular eruptions.

Lachesis is indicated in the treatment of genital herpes outbreak before a menstrual period.

Thuya has a powerful action against pathogenic agents. It treats venereal disease.

Sulphur treats recurrent herpes.

Apis treats scrotal edema. A sensation of burning pain that is ameliorated with cold applications.

Sepia treats genital herpes in women. Symptoms include pain, and itching of the vulva, a corrosive yellowish discharge.

Croton tiglium treats genital herpes in men. Lesion on the scrotum.

Hepar sulfur treats suppuration of the inguinal gland.

Kreosotum treats genital herpes in women. Symptoms include burning in the vagina with painful coition.

Mezereum treats herpes. A thick crust under which pus collects. There is a burning sensation of the skin and mucous.


Biochemic Tissue Salts

Kali mur
Kali phos
Nat mur

Nosode Remedies

Medorrhinum
Staphylococcinum

Natural Supplements for Herpes / Genital Herpes

Lactobacillus acidophilus is an effective treatment against herpes recurrence.

Multivitamin/minerals strengthens the immune system and limits herpes outbreak.

Vitamin B complex prevents herpes outbreak.

Oil of oregano has anti-viral properties. It is an effective treatment for herpes.

Lysine helps control symptoms and prevents outbreak.

Echinacea decreases the frequency of herpes.

Tea tree oil is a natural antiseptic.

Zinc soothes inflammation.



9 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been using this herbal cure remedy for 3 months now. So far, it has cured my HERPES, eliminated my COLD SORE, improved energy and metabolism, in the morning I feel recharged and I no longer feel sleepy after a meal. As for the scent, it does smell like motor oil but I chase it down with 100% Cranberry Juice 1tsp. twice a day AFTER a meal. I also experienced vivid dreams for about 5 days now it's diminishing to during the first 2 or 3 hours of sleep . contact dr Emmanuel: EMAIL: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or call/whatsapp +2348140073965. you can get the cure from him and be free from all kinds of diseases.
HIV/AIDS
Diabtetes
Cancer
hepatitis

Love said...

Having Herpes is a Terrible Experience and my Experience will help some hsv patients beware of Herbs from online doc.
I was positive to the deadly virus called HERPES and i lost hope because i was out casted and rejected even by my closet friends.
i searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for HERPES and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from HSV-2 so i decided to contact
the same herbalist Call Dr OSE because i know that nature has the power to heal everything.
i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry
that he will help me with the natural herbs from God!
after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via UPS SPEED POST and it got to me after 3 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was
cured! its really like a dream but i am so happy!
that the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me!
and if you need his help, you can email him for help with the following diseases HIV/AIDS, CANCER, HPV WARTS on, droseherbalcurehome@gmail.com
 whatsapp +2348117923778  

Love said...

Having Herpes is a Terrible Experience and my Experience will help some hsv patients beware of Herbs from online doc.
I was positive to the deadly virus called HERPES and i lost hope because i was out casted and rejected even by my closet friends.
i searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for HERPES and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from HSV-2 so i decided to contact
the same herbalist Call Dr OSE because i know that nature has the power to heal everything.
i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry
that he will help me with the natural herbs from God!
after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via UPS SPEED POST and it got to me after 3 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was
cured! its really like a dream but i am so happy!
that the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me!
and if you need his help, you can email him for help with the following diseases HIV/AIDS, CANCER, HPV WARTS on, droseherbalcurehome@gmail.com
 whatsapp +2348117923778  

Jessica said...

TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) BY THE GREAT HEALER DOCTOR EHBOS
Hello everyone I am here to testify of the great work Dr Ehbos did in my life with the help of his herbal traditional medicine. I have been suffering from Herpes since 2015 and ever since then I have been looking for solutions on how to cure it. I have being to different hospitals but I discovered none of them was working out for me that I was just wasting money. So I decided to live everything to God, then I was taking my medications to sustain my life and reduce the pains. So on this particular Sunday morning after coming back from service I sat down and begin to ask myself questions, then my phone rang behold it was my sister calling which I answered the call and she started telling me that a friend of hers who has been suffering from same herpes has just been cured by Dr Ehbos the herbal medicine man. Then I was over whelmed, even though I was a little bit confused so she encourage me to also give Dr Ehbos a trial and see for myself then I told her to help me get his contact and forward them to me, So immediately she got the contact of Dr Ehbos and send them to me, immediately I contacted Dr Ehbos and he told me everything I needed to do to enable me get the herbs for my medications and immediately i did that which he instructed me to do without wasting anytime. And here I am today sound and healthy without any symptoms of herpes or any sickness in my body system. And he also told me that there is no sickness on this planet earth that doesn’t have a cure that with the help of herbs he can cure any sickness or disease you can ever think off. So if you are suffering from HERPES or any other sickness or disease and you need a cure you can also contact Dr Ehbos with this Email Address at (drehbos@gmail.com) or add him on whatsapp +2348133505254 so you can also receive your healing and share your testimony

smith Morgan said...

HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES DISEASE
I'm here to testify about what DR. OSO did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain,especially inside my body. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called DR. OSO on how he cured her from herpes disease. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HERPES) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as DR. OSO assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE,the test came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact DR. OSO for help.

email} drosohaberhome@gmail.com

WhatsApp /call +2348162084839

https://sites.google.com/view/drosohaberhome/

His blog pagehttps://drosohaberhome.blogspot.com

you can also email me for more information about DR oso via smithmorgan2777@gmail.com ALL THANK TO DR OSO . ...................

Leslie Jordan said...

Dr okosun  herpes treatment is one of the most effective home remedies for herpes which has the ability to kill the herpes virus permanently. I found out I had herpes 4 years ago. My first outbreak was definitely the worst thing I ever experienced. The bumps and blisters were swollen and red. I had a doctor give me Valtrex but I take the generic. I had to take the Valtrex 1 gram a day for about a week and I had another doctor prescribe me Acyclovir but that gave me the worst headaches ever, so I stopped taking it.after 2 year all that prove abortive the herpes was still there,
Since I was first diagnosed I have about 2 outbreaks a month. I have been able to cope with this by having supportive family and friends who look out for me,though it wasn't easy for me, one day i read a post by someone testifying about Dr  okosun that she was cured totally using his herbal product, i decided to gave it a try, I contacted him as instructed in the testimony. i made request for the herbal medicine, he actually did send it to me and gave me the instruction on how i will use it,
The good news is this, i went to the hospital after the medication for test as instructed by Dr okosun, i was tested negative, i was surprised finding out that am now herpes virus negative against my former result which was positive, Am happy to let the whole world know that today am free from this herpes disease,
no more outbreak, no more cold sores, excruciating pains, i will advice anyone reading this message  and needed a cure for herpes as well should please contact this Great Dr okosun on drokosun55@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348124363791.
visit his website https://drokosun55.weebly.com
am Leslie Jordan  here is my private email lesliejordan363@gmail.com    

nancy said...

Hello everyone!! I was diagnosed of Genital Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) in 2016 and I have tried all possible means to get cured, i even visited Some Hospital where they gave me some drugs like Famvir, Zovirax and Valtrex which are very expensive but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor OLUTA from West Africa who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Herpes Simplex Virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email he sent me a herbal medicine through UPS delivery service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured of this deadly disease within 14 days of usage, if you are suffering of this diseases you can as well Contact this great herbal doctor via his email; dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com or call or whatsapp Dr OLUTA on this +2349065326267?  HIV/AIDS,DIABETES,CANCER,HEPATITIS ABC,DARIA,Chronic, Arthritis. God bless you sir..

rosesharon said...

I was suffering from ( herpes ) for over 5 years,i was hopeless until one of my friend directed me to a man called Dr Edidia  , she said he cure herpes  disease and also said he has helped her friend to cure herpes  virus, and cure other people with different diseases, i never believed her but after a lot of talk, i decided to give the Dr Edidia a try, just few days later i contacted him and he told me what to do which i did and he prepared a herbal medicine and sent to me with prescriptions on how i will take it for a period of days. Aften the result came out i was surprised to see that I'm Negative. Big thanks to him. You can also contact him on his email dredidiaherbalhome@gmail.com +2349126592869) if you need his help for heroes , fibroid, HERPES,HIV, CANCER, DIABETES, ANY TYPES OF INFECTION CURE,. and any type of infection. or if you have any problem contact him for help and you will be free with his herbal medicine......

navya sree said...

This post is extremely radiant. I extremely like this post. It is outstanding amongst other posts that I’ve read in quite a while. Much obliged for this better than average post. I truly value it! homeopathy clinics in secunderabad