COPY RIGHTS : TO AVOID COPYRIGHT VIOLATIONS, ALL POSTS ARE SHOWN ALONG WITH SOURCES FROM WHERE ITS TAKEN. PLEASE CONTACT ME IN MY EMAIL SALEEMASRAF@GMAIL.COM , IF YOU ARE THE AUTHOR AND YOUR NAME IS NOT DISPLAYED IN THE ARTICLE.THE UNINTENTIONAL LAPSE ON MY PART WILL BE IMMEDIATELY CORRECTED.

I HAVE SHARED ALL MY PRACTICAL WATER TREATMENT EXPERIENCES WITH SOLVED EXAMPLE HERE SO THAT ANYBODY CAN USE IT.

SEARCH THIS BLOG BELOW FOR ENVO ,COMPACT STP,ETP,STP,FMR,MBBR,SAFF,IRON,ARSENIC,FLUORIDE,FILTER,RO,UASB,BIO GAS,AERATION TANK,SETTLING TANK,DOSING,AMC.

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Asma's Startup Adventure


Asma Khan, Most Viewed Writer, Advisor
CEO of Next BIG Startup


I had absolutely no money for the business. I asked myself how will I get a domain registered? How will I buy hosting? How will I form a company? How will I get an office?

I was amazed to recognize that he is the same person who was referred to my by few members on Quora to my question about the consultant / guide. 

Finally, we started working on my startup. I called him almost every other day and kept in touch through Facebook chat, Whatsapp and Skype. He has helped me in designing the IT architecture, marketing strategy, revenue model and even provided guidance for minor tasks like what should be the logo, what should be the design of the flyer, how to collect data, how to design UI among many other things.

I have just returned Rs. 1 Lakh to Shishir for his loan, along with interest. Now, I am independent and I can call myself as a successful entrepreneur. I am the founder and CEO of my startup.

I would encourage you to look up the contacts of Shishir Gupta, here is his websitehttp://www.startuplanes.com (http://www.startuplanes.com/)


No comments: