COPY RIGHTS : TO AVOID COPYRIGHT VIOLATIONS, ALL POSTS ARE SHOWN ALONG WITH SOURCES FROM WHERE ITS TAKEN. PLEASE CONTACT ME IN MY EMAIL SALEEMASRAF@GMAIL.COM , IF YOU ARE THE AUTHOR AND YOUR NAME IS NOT DISPLAYED IN THE ARTICLE.THE UNINTENTIONAL LAPSE ON MY PART WILL BE IMMEDIATELY CORRECTED.

I HAVE SHARED ALL MY PRACTICAL WATER TREATMENT EXPERIENCES WITH SOLVED EXAMPLE HERE SO THAT ANYBODY CAN USE IT.

SEARCH THIS BLOG BELOW FOR ENVO ,COMPACT STP,ETP,STP,FMR,MBBR,SAFF,IRON,ARSENIC,FLUORIDE,FILTER,RO,UASB,BIO GAS,AERATION TANK,SETTLING TANK,DOSING,AMC.

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Friday, December 11, 2015

self-exploration and Quran, Islam(Hanafi Fiqh)

In our culture, the idea of self-exploration does not exist and people have taken beliefs and ideas to be for granted.Do you accept that without reading or understanding the Holy Quran ?

When a query comes before me, I refer to the Qur’an Shareef. If I find the answer recorded in the Qur’an then I do not turn to anything else.

If after searching through the Qur’an Shareef I do not find a solution to my problem I refer to the Hadith. If I find the answer in the Hadith, then I do not refer to anything else.

Furthermore, if I do not find any solution in the Hadith then I adopt the view (ijtihaad) of Imaam Abu Hanifah (Rahmatullahi Alayh).

It appears in the Hadiththat when Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) dispatched Hadhrat Mu’aaz (Radiyallahu Anhu) to Yemen, he asked him, “What procedure will you adopt when passing decisions in the affairs of the Muslims?” Mu’aaz (Radiyallahu Anhu) replied: “I will decide in accordance to the Qur’an.” Nabi (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) then asked him: “If a law is not found in the Qur’an then what will you do?” He replied, “I will refer to the Ahaadith of Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam).” Nabi (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) then questioned him: “If the ruling is not found in the Ahaadith, then what will you do?” He replied: “I will employ my ability of reasoning (ijtihaad) in reaching a conclusion.” Upon hearing this, Nabi (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: “All praise be to Allah who inspired the messenger of Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam)Mu’aaz (Radiyallahu Anhu) with the correct guidance.” (Tirmizi – Kitaabul Ahkaam – 1/247)

Read more in http://ihyaauddeen.co.za/?p=wsvoeuwwif&mode=list&paged=232

No comments: