COPY RIGHTS : TO AVOID COPYRIGHT VIOLATIONS, ALL POSTS ARE SHOWN ALONG WITH SOURCES FROM WHERE ITS TAKEN. PLEASE CONTACT ME IN MY EMAIL SALEEMASRAF@GMAIL.COM , IF YOU ARE THE AUTHOR AND YOUR NAME IS NOT DISPLAYED IN THE ARTICLE.THE UNINTENTIONAL LAPSE ON MY PART WILL BE IMMEDIATELY CORRECTED.

I HAVE SHARED ALL MY PRACTICAL WATER TREATMENT EXPERIENCES WITH SOLVED EXAMPLE HERE SO THAT ANYBODY CAN USE IT.

SEARCH THIS BLOG BELOW FOR ENVO ,COMPACT STP,ETP,STP,FMR,MBBR,SAFF,IRON,ARSENIC,FLUORIDE,FILTER,RO,UASB,BIO GAS,AERATION TANK,SETTLING TANK,DOSING,AMC.

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Friday, September 28, 2007

18 ANSWERS OF THE HOLY PROPHET(PBUH)

 
----- Original Message -----
From: Rehana
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 9:33 PM
Subject: Fwd: 18 ANSWERS OF THE HOLY PROPHET(PBUH)






18 ANSWERS OF THE HOLY PROPHET [Sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam ] - MUST READ AND FORWARD

Dialogue between a traveler and the prophet (saw)

 

A traveler once came to the mosque to see the prophet. After greeting the prophet he was asked where he was from. The traveler replied that he came from
very far just to get a few questions answered. Following is the
dialogue between the traveler and the prophet.

1.Traveler: I do not want adhaab (Punishment) to be written in my account.
Prophet : Behave well with your parents

2.Traveler: I want to be known amongst people as an intelligent person.
Prophet : fear Allah always.

3.Traveler: I want to be counted amongst Allah's favorites.
Prophet : Recite quran every morning and evening.

4.Traveler: I want my heart to always be enlightened. (  munawer)
Prophet: Never forget death

5.Traveler: I never want to be away from Allah's blessing.
Prophet: Always treat fellow creatures well.

6.Traveler: I never want to be harmed by my enemies.
Prophet : Always have faith in only Allah.

7.Traveler: I never want to be humiliated.
Prophet: Be careful of your actions.

8.Traveler: I wish to live long.
Prophet: Always do sile rahm. ( goodness towards blood relations)

9.Traveler: I want my sustenance to increase.
Prophet : Always be in wudhoo (Ablussion).

10.Traveler: I wish to stay free of adhaab (Punishment) in the grave.
Prophet : Always wear pure (paak) clothes.

11.Traveler: I never want to burn in hell.
Prophet : Control your eyes and tongue.

12.Traveler: how do I get my sins forgiven.
Prophet: Always ask forgiveness from Allah with a lot of humility.

13.Traveler: I want people to respect me always.
Prophet : Never extend your hands of need at people.

14.Traveler: I want to always be honored.
Prophet : Never humiliate or put down anyone.

15.Traveler: I don't want to be squeezed by fishare qabr. ( squeezing in the grave)
Prophet: Recite sura e mulk often (Part of Quran).

16.Traveler: I want my wealth to increase.
Prophet: Recite sura e waqia every night (Part of Quran).

17.Traveler: I want to be safe and at peace on day of judgement.
Prophet: Do zikr (Pray) of Allah from dusk to night.

18.Traveler: I want to be in full attention and concentration during namaaz.
Prophet : Always do wudhoo (Ablussion)with concentration and attention

please pass to all of your Relatives and Friends,

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: