COPY RIGHTS : TO AVOID COPYRIGHT VIOLATIONS, ALL POSTS ARE SHOWN ALONG WITH SOURCES FROM WHERE ITS TAKEN. PLEASE CONTACT ME IN MY EMAIL SALEEMASRAF@GMAIL.COM , IF YOU ARE THE AUTHOR AND YOUR NAME IS NOT DISPLAYED IN THE ARTICLE.THE UNINTENTIONAL LAPSE ON MY PART WILL BE IMMEDIATELY CORRECTED.

I HAVE SHARED ALL MY PRACTICAL WATER TREATMENT EXPERIENCES WITH SOLVED EXAMPLE HERE SO THAT ANYBODY CAN USE IT.

SEARCH THIS BLOG BELOW FOR ENVO ,COMPACT STP,ETP,STP,FMR,MBBR,SAFF,IRON,ARSENIC,FLUORIDE,FILTER,RO,UASB,BIO GAS,AERATION TANK,SETTLING TANK,DOSING,AMC.

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Saturday, February 19, 2005

SENT BY JEBEEN leave letters

This is a collection of leave letters and applications written by> > people in various places of Pakistan.> >> > 1. A student's leave letter:> > "As I am suffering from my uncle's marriage I cannot attend the> > class...."> > >--------------------------------------------------------------------------> >> > 2. A candidate's application:> > "This has reference to your advertisement calling for a 'typist And an> > accountant - Male or Female'... As I am both for the past Several> > years> > and I can handle both; I am applying for the post."> >> > >--------------------------------------------------------------------------> >> > 3. I.T.I., Lahore: An employee applied for leave as follows:> > Since I have to go to my village to sell my land along with my wife.> > Please sanction me one-week leave.> > >--------------------------------------------------------------------------> >> > 4. Another employee applied for half day leave as follows:> > "Since I've to go to the cremation ground at 10 o-clocks and I may not> > return, please grant me half day casual leave"> > >--------------------------------------------------------------------------> >> > 5. A leave letter to the headmaster:> > "As I am studying in this school I am suffering from headache. I> > request> > you to leave me today"> > >--------------------------------------------------------------------------> >> > 6. An incident of a leave letter:> > "I am suffering from fever, please declare one day holiday."> > >--------------------------------------------------------------------------> >> > 7. Another leave letter written to the headmaster:> > As my headache is paining, please grant me leave for the day.> > >--------------------------------------------------------------------------> >> > 8. A covering note:> > "I am enclosed herewith..."> > >--------------------------------------------------------------------------> >> > 9. From H.A.L. Administration dept:> > As my mother-in-law has expired and I am responsible for it, Please> > grant me 10 days leave.> >> > >--------------------------------------------------------------------------> >> > 10. Actual letter written for application of leave:> > "My wife is suffering from sickness and as I am her only husband At> > home I may be granted leave".> > >--------------------------------------------------------------------------> >> > 11. Letter writing:> > "I am in well here and hope you are also in the same well."> > >--------------------------------------------------------------------------> >> > 12. Another gem from I.T.I. Leave-letter from an employee who was> > Performing his daughter's wedding:> > "As I am marrying my daughter, please grant a week's leave..."> >
Apples and Wine>>Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the>tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are>afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just take the rotten>apples from the ground that aren't as good, but convenient....... The>apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality,>they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along,>the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.>Share this with other women who are good apples, even those who have>already been picked!>>Now Men.... Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up>to women to stomp the shit out of them until they turn into something>acceptable to have dinner with.

No comments: