COPY RIGHTS : TO AVOID COPYRIGHT VIOLATIONS, ALL POSTS ARE SHOWN ALONG WITH SOURCES FROM WHERE ITS TAKEN. PLEASE CONTACT ME IN MY EMAIL SALEEMASRAF@GMAIL.COM , IF YOU ARE THE AUTHOR AND YOUR NAME IS NOT DISPLAYED IN THE ARTICLE.THE UNINTENTIONAL LAPSE ON MY PART WILL BE IMMEDIATELY CORRECTED.

I HAVE SHARED ALL MY PRACTICAL WATER TREATMENT EXPERIENCES WITH SOLVED EXAMPLE HERE SO THAT ANYBODY CAN USE IT.

SEARCH THIS BLOG BELOW FOR ENVO ,COMPACT STP,ETP,STP,FMR,MBBR,SAFF,IRON,ARSENIC,FLUORIDE,FILTER,RO,UASB,BIO GAS,AERATION TANK,SETTLING TANK,DOSING,AMC.

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Thursday, January 06, 2005

today joke--GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY

cell phones

I just barely dropped trousers&sitting down when I heard a voice from the other stall
saying:
"Hi, how are you?"

I'm not the type to start a conversation in the restroom, but I
answered, somewhat embarrassed,
"Doin! just fine!"

And the other person says:
"So what are you up to?"

What!, kind of question is that? At that point, I'm thinking this is too
bizarre so I say:
"Uhhh, I'm like you, just traveling!"

At this point, I am just trying to get out as fast as I can, when I hear

"Can I come over?"

Ok!!, this question is just too weird for me but I figured I could just
be polite and end the conversation. I say
"No!!........I'm a little busy right now!!!"

Then I hear the person say nervously...
"Listen, I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the other
stall who keeps answering all my questions!!!",

Cell Phones, aren't they great!!
=========================

The Test

Three men who were lost in the forest were captured bycannibals. The cannibal king told the prisoners that they couldlive if they pass a trial. The first step of the trial was to goto the forest and get ten pieces of the same kind of fruit. Soall three men went separate ways to gather fruits.The first one came back and said to the king, "I brought tenapples." The king then explained the trial to him. "You have toshove the fruits up your butt without any expression on yourface or you'll be eaten."The first apple went in... but on the second one he winced outin pain, so he was killed.The second one arrived and showed the king ten berries. When theking explained the trial to him he thought to himself that thisshould be easy. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8... and on theninth berry he burst out in laughter and was killed.The first guy and the second guy met in heaven. The first oneasked, "Why did you laugh, you almost got away with it?" Thesecond one replied, "I couldn't help it, I saw the
third guycoming with pineapples."
=================================



No comments: