COPY RIGHTS : TO AVOID COPYRIGHT VIOLATIONS, ALL POSTS ARE SHOWN ALONG WITH SOURCES FROM WHERE ITS TAKEN. PLEASE CONTACT ME IN MY EMAIL SALEEMASRAF@GMAIL.COM , IF YOU ARE THE AUTHOR AND YOUR NAME IS NOT DISPLAYED IN THE ARTICLE.THE UNINTENTIONAL LAPSE ON MY PART WILL BE IMMEDIATELY CORRECTED.

I HAVE SHARED ALL MY PRACTICAL WATER TREATMENT EXPERIENCES WITH SOLVED EXAMPLE HERE SO THAT ANYBODY CAN USE IT.

SEARCH THIS BLOG BELOW FOR ENVO ,COMPACT STP,ETP,STP,FMR,MBBR,SAFF,IRON,ARSENIC,FLUORIDE,FILTER,RO,UASB,BIO GAS,AERATION TANK,SETTLING TANK,DOSING,AMC.

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Solmon from Oman

solomon,
its called life. there is birth, disease , death for each and everyone of us. and we suffer diffrently as predestined by the all powerful Allah. Have faith in the almighty that wahtever is happening is for good. and do your duties towards yourself,your wife, your children, , your parents , your relatives, your neighbours and your friends diligently. thats it. dont think too much.
remember me in your prayers.
----- Original Message -----
From: salman
To: saleem
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 8:28 PM
Subject: Solmon from Oman

Hi,
Salim Ka. I am fine here. read your message and was delighted at knowing all the news.
I am doing lots of work on the computer these days. Making Building plans for clients at the behest of my sponsor/architect.
I love you also from the bottom of my heart and pray that this bond strenghthens further.
But the problem i am facing in life is a new version for me as i have never seen disease, death etc.
.
I hope this mail will find you in good health and spirits.
I am praying in Masjid or on home. and Give regards to Bou and give lots of love to Tabassum.
That is all for today.
Yours Loving Brother Syed Solmon Aowal

No comments: